FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Flame God's Vulcan V2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Flame God's Vulcan V2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Flame God's Vulcan V2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Flame God's Vulcan V2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Flame God's Vulcan V2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Flame God's Vulcan V2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Flame God's Vulcan V2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Flame God's Vulcan V2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Flame God's Vulcan V2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Flame God's Vulcan V2 Usicon2
Flame God's Vulcan V2 Af5f
free forum Flame God's Vulcan V2 Affili10
Flame God's Vulcan V2 Lr
Flame God's Vulcan V2 AGRPButton Flame God's Vulcan V2 Untitled-16
    Flame God's Vulcan V2 35c4p5x
     Flame God's Vulcan V2 Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Flame God's Vulcan V2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru Himura
S-rank
S-rank
Haru Himura

Jewel : 2096550

Character sheet
Character Name: Haru Himura
Magic of character: Fire Godslayer
Mana Bar:
Flame God's Vulcan V2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Flame God's Vulcan V2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Flame God's Vulcan V2 Empty
PostSubject: Flame God's Vulcan V2   Flame God's Vulcan V2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:06 pm

Name: Flame God's Vulcan V2
Magic Cost: 30
Requirements: Flame God Slayer Magic
Class: Offensive
Range: 90 feet
Element: Fire
Effect: Pointing the index and middle fingers of both hands at an opponent like guns, Haru engulfs his fingertips in malicious black flames and shoots bullets made of black fire from them. These bullets travel at 60 miles per hour, the friction caused by this speed leading them to cause heavy third degree burns. They appear to be able to cause deep, but not life threatening gashes alongside the burns. He has shown the ability to shot fifty flame bullets total, with twenty-five bullets coming from each hand. These bullets do appear to be able to easily pierce through wind based magic, given the wind magic is of the same rank of lower. This magic has the key advantage of a low mana cost. However, it also has the key disadvantages of being weak against higher ranking wind, water, and earth based magic. Now to state the obvious, that only a fool wouldn't have already figured out. I cannot use any other spells until all fifty bullets has been shot.
Magic Circle:
Spoiler:
CD: 5 posts
Dur: 5 posts [Ten bullets per post.]

Last edited by Haru Himura on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lance
S-rank
S-rank
Lance

Jewel : 2100108

Character sheet
Character Name: Lance Lightfang
Magic of character: Light Dragon Slayer
Mana Bar:
Flame God's Vulcan V2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Flame God's Vulcan V2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Flame God's Vulcan V2   Flame God's Vulcan V2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:37 am

approved 1/2
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Jewel : 2106592

Character sheet
Character Name: Eve Furey
Magic of character: Card Magic
Mana Bar:
Flame God's Vulcan V2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Flame God's Vulcan V2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flame God's Vulcan V2   Flame God's Vulcan V2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:44 pm

Do you shoot all of the bullets at once or whenever you choose? (Could you potentially shoot, say, 20 and then have 30 left for another post?)
It's a straight shot - nothing insane like a heat seeker, right?

I might have another question in a moment or so~
Back to top Go down
Haru Himura
S-rank
S-rank
Haru Himura

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Flame God's Vulcan V2   Flame God's Vulcan V2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Eve, you are one of the people who approved the original version of the spell.
They are straight shots. They cannot seek out the enemy. Yes, I can only shoot some of them and have more for another post, but I would not use it back to back until running out. After shooting said 20 shots, I would immediately put it on at best half of the original cool down.
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Character sheet
Mana Bar:
Flame God's Vulcan V2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Flame God's Vulcan V2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flame God's Vulcan V2   Flame God's Vulcan V2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Please don't begin to bring silly things like that up - I'm not in the mood.
(I don't think such a thing even matters, personally, as I am currently reviewing THIS VERSION of the spell, not a past one.)

So you CAN use other spells while this is being "held" ?
Back to top Go down
Haru Himura
S-rank
S-rank
Haru Himura

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Flame God's Vulcan V2   Flame God's Vulcan V2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:09 pm

While using this spell I cannot use any other spells in conjunction with it. I can only use other spells once I have put this spell on its cool down phase.
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Flame God's Vulcan V2   Flame God's Vulcan V2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:21 pm

Change the duration to say that it lasts until you fire all shots - include the bit about not being able to use another spell until you're out of shots~
Back to top Go down
Haru Himura
S-rank
S-rank
Haru Himura

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Flame God's Vulcan V2   Flame God's Vulcan V2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:23 am

All of the requested changes have been made. I have also made a system for which the duration of this spell works. I believe this should make you happy, no?
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Flame God's Vulcan V2   Flame God's Vulcan V2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:46 am

You don't have to spread out your shots, hun - I was just asking if it were possible~
You may keep it as you currently have it OR change it to say that your shots can be spread between three posts (but you CAN use all in one post, if you wish). How long you hold out completely using the spell should be up to your character's discretion depending upon his opponent/situation/etc.

I suppose I'll approve this after you tell me and/or change the duration bit - you CAN keep it as it is, but I wouldn't want to limit you to one spell for FIVE posts - that's a little extreme, if you ask me~

Also, as a B-rank spell, I don't see why you need to have deep gashes AND 3rd degree burns - pick one or the other, please~ (Or you can have both if you lower it to something like regular, not-too-deep gashes and painful, skin-searing burns~ As an example~)
Back to top Go down
Haru Himura
S-rank
S-rank
Haru Himura

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Flame God's Vulcan V2   Flame God's Vulcan V2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:36 pm

I'm gonna keep the duration as it is. I just feel it make the spell more reasonable and allows my opponents the possibility of dodging a high percentage of the shots. And I know you said it is silly, to bring the original version of the spell into the discussion of the upgraded version. However, given the information in the original spell, the forms of damage dealt by the upgraded version as reasonable. I can down grade the gashes a bit. But the burns kind of have to be kept as third degree burns. Otherwise, it wouldn't even be an upgraded version, it would just be a copy of the same spell. The original as a C-rank spell, caused second degree burns, with such burns being considered a mere 10% below third degree burns. If I lowered the burns, I might as well not bother upgraded the spell. If I did that, I might as well just delete this upgrade and save up money to make a new spell. Which in all honesty. I'd really rather not have to do. Mainly because I noticed that I recently had a large amount of jewels disappear. That's actually why I spammed the hell out of the Introduction/Farewells threads. Its because jewels of mine disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Flame God's Vulcan V2   Flame God's Vulcan V2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:29 pm

Alrighty then~ I get your point~ :]
(I'd ask Fire/Ai about your missing jewels - did you possibly make a loan that you didn't pay back or something?)

Approved~ [2/2]
Back to top Go down
Haru Himura
S-rank
S-rank
Haru Himura

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Flame God's Vulcan V2   Flame God's Vulcan V2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 12:37 pm

I've never placed any loans on here. I most likely never will. Mainly because I'm bad at paying back money OOC and I can almost guarantee that trait applies to me IC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flame God's Vulcan V2   Flame God's Vulcan V2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flame God's Vulcan V2
Page 1 of 1