FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
Warth Cave Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
Warth Cave Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
Warth Cave Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

Warth Cave Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
Warth Cave Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
Warth Cave Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

Warth Cave Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
Warth Cave Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
Warth Cave Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

Warth Cave Usicon2
Warth Cave Af5f
free forum Warth Cave Affili10
Warth Cave Lr
Warth Cave AGRPButton Warth Cave Untitled-16
    Warth Cave 35c4p5x
     Warth Cave Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Warth Cave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malacanth
S-rank
S-rank

Jewel : 2124759

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
Warth Cave Left_bar_bleue300/300Warth Cave Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Warth Cave Empty
PostSubject: Warth Cave   Warth Cave Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:24 pm

Malacanth walked up to the cave with a smile on his face, he loved this spot because of the magical vibrations a person felt here and expected to feel it even better since he had become so strong recently. He wasn't disappointed, before he only felt a slight vibration that just felt nice. Now he felt it course through him, feeling as if he could take on the world. Sadly he knew this cave did not actually give you more power but it only felt like it did. He had tested it out once and was very disappointed. So he just came here once in a while to feel the power that this cave gave you the feeling of. He sat down in the middle of the cave, well what could be called the middle. He leaned against a nearby boulder to rest a bit. He deserved it after all, no one has worked harder than him lately. At least thats what he thinks.
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Jewel : 2122092

Character sheet
Character Name: Eve Furey
Magic of character: Card Magic
Mana Bar:
Warth Cave Left_bar_bleue100/100Warth Cave Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Warth Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warth Cave   Warth Cave Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:39 pm

"Where the hell am I?"

Blinking, Eve Furey took tentative steps forward, creeping in such a slow pace that she was barely moving. I don't remember this forest being here when I came to Era before... Sucking in a breath at the sound of a twig snapping, she whipped out the first offensive card her mind's eye saw - Water Slicer. Fortunately, nothing appeared to molest the young woman. She released a held breath and continued her aimless wandering, keeping her magic card held between three fingers.

Ever so slowly, the sun said its goodbyes and dipped beneath the horizon, giving way to the moon's soft glow. Crickets began chirping, eyes began shimmering, and Eve began to relax. She felt at home in the darkened, albeit unfamiliar, forest. Now if I only knew which way Hargeon was... Clicking her tongue, she picked up her pace and trudged through the underbrush. I suppose process of elimination might work, she told herself.

Ba dum.

The Lamia Scale mage froze.

Ba dum.

With each beat of her heart, it was as though Eve's power intensified. Ba dum. She could feel an intense magical power in the area, but its placement was a mystery. Where is it coming from? A tingling sensation spread from her fingertips to her arms. .From there it slowly seeped into her entire body, the feeling settling into a warmth in her chest. Eve took a deep breath and kept her body completely still for a moment. Ba dum.

After about 30 seconds, she released the breath and took a large gulp of air. What is this feeling? An invisible force tugged on her body, yearning for her to come closer. A shiver coursed through Eve as she caught onto it, but nonetheless, she followed its pleas. Soon enough, she came to the mouth of a cave, and the raw, magical power she was feeling seemed to pulsate from inside. What the Fiore is in there?
Back to top Go down
Malacanth
S-rank
S-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

Warth Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warth Cave   Warth Cave Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:17 pm

Malacanth had been in the cave for an hour, not exactly dozing off but close to it. He had almost went to sleep until a girl had walked up to the mouth of the cave. Maybe he could mess with her, she obviously was a first time comer since she looked as if she was in shock. Well maybe he exaggerated a bit but he didn't care. " Hello there, I see you found Warth Cavern, a wonderful place is it not?" He stopped about 10 ft away from her. He didn't know if she was hostile or not so he shouldn't just get up close yet. He needed to see if she would attack. She seemed ready to attack something with that card. He assumed it was some sort of magical card. " Maybe if you put that card down we could talk." This would test her to see if she was hostile or not. Then maybe he would show her around even though he hasn't explored it to well himself. If she didn't stand down then he could test his new strength too so either way this would be a interesting time.
Back to top Go down
Eve_Furey
S-rank
S-rank
Eve_Furey

Jewel : 2122092

Character sheet
Character Name: Eve Furey
Magic of character: Card Magic
Mana Bar:
Warth Cave Left_bar_bleue100/100Warth Cave Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Warth Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warth Cave   Warth Cave Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Eve stood absolutely still, the pulsations issuing from the cave sending cold shivers down her spine. She was about to take a breath when a flicker of movement caught her eye - how she had seen the movement was beyond her comprehension. It's pitch black in there! Blinking, a realization slowly washed over her. Maybe I... Felt it?

" Hello there, I see you found Warth Cavern, a wonderful place is it not?"

Muscles tensing at the sound of a voice, Eve gripped her magic card tighter. "Who the hell are you?" she asked, severity slipping into her tone. In all honesty, she didn't give a damn who - or what - the voice belonged to. She just knew that it seemingly appeared out of thin air - something non-powerful beings cannot do. Should I feel threatened?

For an unknown reason, Eve was impeccably calm. A little annoyed at the sudden intrusion on her adventure in the woods, but calm nonetheless. And now I'm stuck with...

" Maybe if you put that card down we could talk."

That's right - it can see me...
Taking a breath, Eve took two steps forward, hoping to mask her appearance as she encased herself in the darkness. Why would anyone be here? The question picked at Eve's mind as she stood - a little to tense for her liking. The air in the cave was denser than outside, something she attributed to the fact that is was a cave and that a strange magical aura protruded from it. Maybe it's this being that has the true power... But as she continued onwards, she sensed two presences, one much, much smaller than the other. Less significant.

I bet this thing isn't menacing at all, she mused, the card in her hand beginning to glow faintly. After a moment's thought, however, she stopped herself. Her card's light faded, and she immediately put it in her holster and pivoted on her foot, turning around and dashing out the cave entrance.

"Such a place shouldn't exist," she muttered, stopping about ten feet from the cave's mouth. Reaching to her right thigh, she whipped out a card and slammed it onto the dirt ground below. "Earth shake!" she whispered, the card glowing and a magic circle appearing beneath her. The ground in front of her began to quake, its surface cracking apart and splintering in large chunks. These pieces collided in the air and broke apart, the shards of earth hitting the cave's wall and ceiling.

Picking up her previously discarded scythe and leaned against its handle, watching as a cloud of dust billowed before her. Such a powerful place shouldn't exist. Her violet eyes smouldered as she watched the cave walls crack. It can only lead to greed, thus leading to sin. Eve could feel the magical power bursting from the broken earth, but only a tiny portion of its whole escaped. Sin leads to destruction and agony. Exhaling slowly, she clicked her tongue at the thought. Looks like I'm a little more sinful that I'd like to admit.

(OOC:forgot I had my scythe when I wrote the previous post - sorry! xD)

Spoiler:

[280/300]
Back to top Go down
Malacanth
S-rank
S-rank

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

Warth Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warth Cave   Warth Cave Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Malacanth had to stifle a laugh, he couldn't help it. She must not be use to high magical pressure or she wouldn't freak out like this. Sadly the problem with people not use to the cave with magic is that they freak out and this girl seemed to have the power to destroy this place. " Looks like I'm going to have to clean things up." He knew the master would kill him for doing something like this. For now though he would need to save his own life. He dodged rocks as they came down but he decided to stay inside the cave, bust his way out after. He knew it would turn pitch black but he could use a spell if needed. Anyway an earth mage that had the power to block a cave. That is interesting enough. She seemed to have completely blocked the entrance after a minute so he thought it was his time to unblock it. He summoned the X-blade and simply pointed it towards the entrance. Time to use the lachrima i stored in here. He activated the lachryma and a blast of light shot out and opened the cave once again, letting out the magical energy stored inside. " No need to destroy the cave, it is harmless." He walked out and now he could get a good look at her. Obviously a card mage from the card she held but not much else is obvious. " So why did you try to kill me?" A simple question but loaded with possible answers. He heard her talk about sin so he thought maybe someone was hired to kill him. Nice knowing you are becoming a household name. " If you are after Malacanth then here I am, sadly I don't feel like dealing with an assassin so I shall leave." With that he ran off into the forest as fast as his armor would allow.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warth Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warth Cave   Warth Cave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warth Cave
Page 1 of 1