FairyTailRP-The Way of the Mages
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Hi there user browsing this forum.

We have created an improved version of this site so instead of joining here, follow the announcement down below to get started on the new site. Click in the advert button to start your new journey.

So please, join us in our new home and spread the word!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site. Love and share all your feeling here! Your one stop to an all Fairy Tail site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Shops
Blacksmith 
Magic Shop 
Weapon Shop 
Item/Misc Shop 
Celestial Spirit Key Shop 
Pet Shop 
NPC Shop 
Navigation
Rules 
How to Guide 
Special Events 
Character Creation 
Magic Creation 
Request Creation 
NPC Request 
Fiore Bank 
Members of the month
  • Staff Member OTM: Aila
  • Male Member OTM: Lance
  • Female Member OTM: Desdemona Nix
  • Most interesting Character OTM:
Latest topics
» Natsu Dragneel RP - An AU Fairy Tail RPG
System Questions Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 am by Akua Pura

» Digimon Source Code
System Questions Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» The Colbert Report 2014 03 12 Maria Shriver WEB-DL
System Questions Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:35 am by carljan

System Questions Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm by carljan

» Armageddon (1998) 1080p BrRip X264 - 2.00GB - YIFY
System Questions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:56 pm by carljan

» Tanda Putera 2013 Tvrip Malay
System Questions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:24 pm by carljan

System Questions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am by carljan

» Guru 2007 Hindi 720P BRRip X264 E-SuB XRG
System Questions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:09 am by carljan

» Japanizi Going Going Gong S01E13 HDTV X264-CLDD Mp4
System Questions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 am by carljan

Affiliates

System Questions Usicon2
System Questions Af5f
free forum System Questions Affili10
System Questions Lr
System Questions AGRPButton System Questions Untitled-16
    System Questions 35c4p5x
     System Questions Ecbutt10 
Our Button:
Copyrights
Fairy Tail RpG-The Way of the Mages claims no right to the Fairy Tail brand.

Any creations, posts, ideas, or otherwise content from this website are copyrighted to their owners and creators. No information may not be taken or used without said owners permission, with the exception of situations listed in the terms of service and rules which are subject to change without warning.

Fairy Tail ©  belongs to Hiro Mashima

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

System Questions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skullkid Shura
D-rank
D-rank
Skullkid Shura

Jewel : 2210734

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:
System Questions Left_bar_bleue100/100System Questions Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

System Questions Empty
PostSubject: System Questions   System Questions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:06 am

Okay >> first of all i know this site isn't finished yet so i don't want to get on your nerfes now with bothering you with stuff you may currently be working on, but i'll just ask now.

How can we measure our chars phisical abilitis?

Will a system be uploaded?
- and if yes:
- What kind of system will it be?
-Stat system?
- SC system?

If possible please tell me ^^
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Jewel : 2265529

Character sheet
Character Name: Shin Katari
Magic of character: Fire Dragon Slayer magic
Mana Bar:
System Questions Left_bar_bleue100/100System Questions Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

System Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Questions   System Questions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:25 am

This is a good question indeed.

I don't think a system will be placed to measure chars physical abilities. I'm thinking more along the lines of ranking up and such.

Later on maybe, we might introduce a stat system.

Hope this answers your question. ^^

-Shin Katari-

Back to top Go down
https://ftrp.forumotion.com
Skullkid Shura
D-rank
D-rank
Skullkid Shura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

System Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Questions   System Questions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:30 am

well i don't get what exactly is ment with ranking up bu for now ican assume we all have about equal phisical abilitis then?
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

System Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Questions   System Questions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:43 am

By ranking up, I mean as in we all start off as D-rank. We then become C-rank. That would increase our Physical power and Magic power.

-Shin Katari-
Back to top Go down
Pica Boo
D-rank
D-rank

Jewel : 2219100

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

System Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Questions   System Questions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:48 am

I'd be interested in a stat system.

I mean, its obvious in the manga that even people ranked the same are on different levels as far as some areas are concerned.

If we did a stat system, what would you include? Strength, speed, endurance/stamina, intellect.

You could even include stuff like a magical control stat (which gauges how efficient you are in using your magic) and a magical power stat (which gauges how much magic you have). Of course, the last two would alter how the site is run now.
Back to top Go down
Skullkid Shura
D-rank
D-rank
Skullkid Shura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

System Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Questions   System Questions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:40 am

Pica Boo wrote:
I'd be interested in a stat system.

I mean, its obvious in the manga that even people ranked the same are on different levels as far as some areas are concerned.

If we did a stat system, what would you include? Strength, speed, endurance/stamina, intellect.

You could even include stuff like a magical control stat (which gauges how efficient you are in using your magic) and a magical power stat (which gauges how much magic you have). Of course, the last two would alter how the site is run now.

I think We should use the following

Strenght: Determines the weight the character can lift and the strenght of his attacks. Too, would detemine the speed of his slashes, stabs, punches, kicks etc. Needed for: Attack strenght, attack speed, lifting weight, jumping heigt and distance.

Speed: Determines the speed your character can move at, needed for: evading and movement speed, may shorten a walked travel.

Endurance: Determines how tough your character is, needed: How much your character can handle and how many hits are needed to take him down

Wisdom: Amount of Magic you posses

Intelligence: Amount of Spells one may posses

these are the stats which would make sense and would be needed/ recommended ^^ since you can form your character like you want with those stats ^^

and seeing as we have 4 rank ups and a 5th special rank we would have to give a uncertain amount of stats each rank up...... so we would have 5 stats and 4 rank ups.....

1)a system where you get sp (stat points) whit each rank up, therefore we would need to decide how many ranks each stat would have and the maximum + minimum stats...
therefore we had to decide how many stat points to give with each rank up......

2)or we could use a pay system, where you can buy stat points and can rank up your stats to a certain max concerning your rank, we would need to decide, again how many ranks each stat would have, the cost for each rank up and the amount of rank one may get to upgrade, since it would suck if one would have all stats on their current max after ranking up and collecting enough jewels.

i like system 2 since the chars rank up according to the amount of time they rp and the missions they do, too, this would determind the strenght of a character by the amount he trains (rps), not solely on his skill, giving a fair chance to everyone, maybe not to the guys who only rp on occasion but for us everytime players it is way cooler ^^
Back to top Go down
Ren Shimizu
D-rank
D-rank

Jewel : 2218054

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

System Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Questions   System Questions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:58 pm

I don't like this idea and if you are a lot online and the ones you are roleplaying with are not this is quite unfair. cause you want to go one but you can't because others may have their reasons not to come online very often.
Back to top Go down
Skullkid Shura
D-rank
D-rank
Skullkid Shura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

System Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Questions   System Questions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Ren Shimizu wrote:
I don't like this idea and if you are a lot online and the ones you are roleplaying with are not this is quite unfair. cause you want to go one but you can't because others may have their reasons not to come online very often.

he has a point there, even through it may seem unfair, too, that guys who are always online rping like hell are as strong as people who are almost not online at all.....

but well i made two suggestions one was this

1)a system where you get sp (stat points) whit each rank up, therefore we would need to decide how many ranks each stat would have and the maximum + minimum stats...
therefore we had to decide how many stat points to give with each rank up......

and this would allow EVERYONE to be at around a equal strenght as long as they have the same rank
Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

System Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Questions   System Questions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:16 am

Mugen has a good point there as does Pica. The first idea Mugen pointed out is a good one and then we can also allow people to buy more SP from the shop. Tell me if you like the idea of user being able to purchase bonus SP from the shop?

-Shin Katari-
Back to top Go down
Skullkid Shura
D-rank
D-rank
Skullkid Shura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Magic of character:
Mana Bar:

System Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Questions   System Questions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:31 am

hmmm..... i think that won't work so well, i can't explain it good, but a stat system doesn't work well if you can rank up anything as much as you want....
there has to be a limit on how strong you can get in one rank.
You cannot be C-rank and have like all your ranks maxed as high as possible, that would make you to strong and in the end brings everyone back to a equal strenght >>

(sorry can't explain it good, but you will see it for yourself when you'll try and create a system...)

Back to top Go down
Shin Katari
D-rank
D-rank
Shin Katari

Character sheet
Mana Bar:

System Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Questions   System Questions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:46 am

Ya, I understand now. My bad, should have taken more time to think about it Sad

Ok, a Stat System will be placed in. If any objections, please say so. If not, topic will be locked and moved within 24 hour time period.

-Shin Katari-

(P.S. Mods will discuss the Stat System together)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

System Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Questions   System Questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

System Questions
Page 1 of 1